Property ID : R3043406
For sale 320,000€ sale - Villa - Semi Detached
Beautiful semi-detached house with spectacular views in Mijas Costa. Enjoy beautiful sea-views as well as fantastic sun-set views and amazing views of the illuminated town of Fuengirola at night. On clear days you can see all the way to the mountains of Africa.
Fantastic infrastructure: 20 minutes to Málaga airport, 10 minutes to beaches and to shopping centers, 30 minutes to downtown Malaga or Marbella, 1,5 hours to Granada, Cordoba or Gibraltar.
Very safe location in the middle of a well-looked after urbanisation, secured windows, secured entrance door, rejas in front of the windows, light sensors during the night in the garden, automatic gate to enter the private street.
Very well maintained and privately co-owned street. Peaceful and very friendly neighbourhood , 34 houses in this street, very international with people from D, ES, DK, NL, PL, GB, N, FIN, some of them families with kids, about 50% permanent residents, others having their holiday house here or renting out.
Financially healthy urbanisation (reserve fund for street maintenance, house painting fund for exteriors, etc.).
Parking space directly in front of the house for 1 car, other parking space available 50m right next to the entrance gate of the street.
Beautiful community pool with bathroom/shower house.
Wonderful walking trails right behind the communities in the mountains.
Very helpful and hard working community gardeners who take care of all gardens throughout the year as well as of the pool. The pool is open all year round.
The gardener, garden watering, pool and street maintenance and a reserve for future house painting is included in the community fee, which is extremely low priced with just 116,26 Euro/month, because of the good management of this community.
Description of the house in detail:
1) According to the Tittle Dead, the house has 148 m2 built plus 46 m2 of terrace and porche and 29 m2 belonging to garage and storage on a plot of 123m2
2) 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 guest toilet (with washing machine and space for a dryer):
– 1 bedroom in the main floor (entrance floor with kitchen, living and dining room), very useful as well as an office room,
– three sleeping rooms down-stairs (cool in summertime, fan or aircondition not necessary, warm in wintertime through efficient heating system)
– master bedroom with access to garden has its own bathroom
– separate bathroom with spacious shower
3) Spacious kitchen with pass-through area to the dining and living room
4) One storage room downstairs and another one outside in front of the house
5) Big covered terrace just next to dining and living room, perfect for having breakfast or dinner during the warm season, often even possible in winter time
6) Hidden roof terrace, well protected against the sun and views from outside through horizontal and vertical blinds
7) Central heating system: pellet oven/fire place which is connected aswell to downstairs bedrooms and bathrooms, heating costs: estimated 300 Euro/winter
8) Solar thermal system for water heating, works efficient throughout the year with only a few days where an electrical heater is able to heat up the water when necessary.
9) Air-condition in the livingroom (hardly ever needed)
10) Parking space directly in front of the house for 1 car, other parking space available 50m right next to the entrance gate of the street.
11) High speed fibre glass internet access
12) Building year: 2001 built by a Danish promotor in a very good quality
13) „Primera ocupación“ –with valid first occupation licence
14) Energy efficience „D“ (better than most houses on the coast)