This is a fantastic modern detached villa, it comprises of…
Calle Nerja, 131, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
• Minutes’ walk from local amenities such as bars / restaurants / shops / supermarkets and beach
• Outside covered BBQ kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, hob, kitchen units and designer BBQ
• Situated in a quiet residential street and being very private, safe and secluded
• Private and secure parking behind electronic gates for up to 5 cars.
• Private (2,000 sq. metre) tropical garden with 3 huge sun terraces
• Enormous terrace dining area overlooking pool and garden.
• Outside heated and housed Jacuzzi to seat 7
• Outside terrace lounge with satellite TV
• Sandpit, swings and children’s play area
• Private Chiringuito / outside bar
• Private heated swimming pool
• Games area with pool table
• Covered table tennis area
• Italian kitchen with stainless steel appliances, American fridge freezer and granite worktops
• TV lounge with FULL (sports and film) Satellite TV
• 10 Bedrooms (1 disabled)
• 8.5 bathrooms / 4 ensuite / Jacuzzi bath to master
• 2 huge dining areas with private bar.
• Separate breakfast dining area
• Air conditioning / heating
• Marble floors throughout
• WIFI wireless internet
• Private gym
• 2 safes
This fabulous villa is only a 10 minute walk to an array of shops and restaurants, or a 15 minute walk to the beautiful sandy beaches of Marbella’s extensive Golden Mile. Marbella central and Puerto Banus are only 5 minutes by car in either direction. It is also possible to walk to Puerto Banus along the Paseo, passing by an extensive array of beach bars and chiringitoes, play areas for children, water sports and beautiful beaches, until you reach the exclusive port of Puerto Banus. In the opposite direction towards Marbella, you will find more of the same as well as shops and market stalls until you enter Marbella port, and can then even explore the traditional Spanish Old Town and the famous Orange Square.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman