Property for sale Costa del Sol, Property for sale Marbella
Place 2 Live Spain remains committed to providing homebuyers with everything they need to complete a successful purchase of a home. Based on the Costa del Sol, Spain, the estate agency provides only the very best properties currently for sale along with short term rentals and long term lets. Areas served by the agency include Calahonda, Mijas Costa, Benalmadena, Riviera del Sol, Mijas, Marbella, and Fuengirola. In addition, we work with those who wish to purchase property inland in areas such as Alhaurin and Coin. Explore our site today to learn more about how we can be of help to you.
- 220 m²
Townhouse, Sitio de Calahonda
- 175 m²
Apartment, Mijas Pueblo
- 90 m²
- 94 m²
- 197 m²
Why Live In Spain?
People often want to know why they should live in Spain and consider purchasing property for sale in Costa del Sol. Ask any person living in the country and they will provide their own answer. Following are some themes, however, that people hear again and again.
- The pace of life tends to be slower in the country, with families gathering for meals frequently. Life should be enjoyed, and residents here truly appear to do so. They stroll down the streets as dusk approaches, catching up with friends and neighbors, or spend hours chatting in the outdoor cafes. Siestas are another reason so many choose to make the move to this country.
- The sun always appears to be shining in Spain, yet residents are never overly warm thanks to the sea breezes coming in. Even during the winter months, Spaniards find they can wear short sleeves for a large majority of the days. This is true of all parts of the country, even in the northern part where winters tend to be mild.
- Spain has earned a reputation for having friendly locals, ones who enjoy talking with new residents and tourists alike. They love life and can be friendly one minute and reserved the next. The diversity of the people is only matched by the diversity of the culture. Each region has its own culture, language, and customs, although all speak Spanish as well. People often state they feel like they have visited a number of countries even though they have never stepped foot out of Spain.
- Individuals who have dreamed of moving to Western Europe only to find the cost of living was beyond their reach have yet to look at property for sale in Costa del Sol. Spain remains one of the most affordable countries in the region, even during a recession. Not only is the housing inexpensive, there’s little need to heat the home during the winter months, allowing people to save even more, and the public transportation is outstanding. Many find they no longer need to own a car, and a person’s quality of life can significantly improve when they move to this country. Crime rates tend to be low here also, which all residents are certain to be thrilled with.
- Whether a person is looking to relocate to Spain, wishes to buy investment property, or wants a holiday home, one major benefit of choosing property for sale in Marbella or anywhere in Spain is the ease of access to the country. Travelers may arrive via one of the many international airports located in Spain or choose to arrive by way of ferry. It’s all a matter of personal preference, allowing each resident and tourist to determine which they are most comfortable with.
- Excellent healthcare is one reason many people opt to live in the country. In fact, the World Health Organisation once described Spain as a “near perfect environment as it is possible to obtain”. Those suffering from rheumatism, heart problems, arthritis, and asthma especially find they benefit from living here.
The Buying Process
Individuals, especially first time home buyers, often want to know what happens when they find a property they love. A deposit must be provided to have the property taken off the market, and legal steps need to be taken to ensure there are no issues with the sale. Once this has been completed, the drafting of a private purchase contract begins. The purchase cannot be finalized until all title deeds are signed and the balance of the purchase price has been transferred to the vendor. To learn more about this process and what it entails, visit the Buying Process Page of the site.
A person can only purchase a home if they have the necessary cash or obtain a mortgage to cover the cost of the residence. Most individuals find they must obtain a loan of this type, and Place 2 Live Spain can be of assistance here also. With so many mortgage options available today, a homebuyer may be confused as to which best meets their needs, and we work with clients to find the right product for them whether they are buying property for sale in Costa del Sol or another part of the country.
Home buyers find they can work with a national bank, a savings bank, a lender, or a mortgage broker to obtain the needed funds. What they often fail to realise is the mortgage lenders may vary greatly when it comes to the terms and costs. They assume that since the interest charged is regulated, all mortgages are alike, yet nothing is further from the truth. In fact, different branches of the same bank may vary in regard to what they offer. We work with clients to make certain they find the product that is right for their specific situation. Visit The Spanish Mortgage Market Page to learn more.
Individuals unwilling or unable to live in Spain year round or those who purchase a second home in the country may wish to rent their residence to others when they are not making use of it. Our property management services are of great benefit to those who find themselves in this situation. It’s often difficult to manage multiple residences, so we do all of the work for our clients.
We take on a wide range of tasks for our clients. In addition to conducting security inspection visits every month, we hold the keys for our customers. Staff members, for an additional fee, will also take on other tasks. This includes doing the laundry, cleaning the property, and more. Visit the Property Management Page to learn about these services and the fees associated with different tasks.
Be sure to check out the new developments that offer amenities to residents. Paradise of Aloha is one such development, and it features luxuries such as five extraordinary golf courses. Individuals choose from two and three bedroom apartments along with large terraces and penthouses. Regardless of which is ultimately chosen, all residences come with a hot tub in the master bedroom, air conditioning, and more. This might be where you find your new home, so head on over to the New Developments Page.
Why Place 2 Live Spain?
Place 2 Live Spain strives to help individuals achieve their dream of homeownership abroad. Staff members guide clients through the entire process, providing impartial advice at each stage of the process. Often, people remain hesitant to purchase a property abroad, either for a holiday residence or as an investment, simply because they are worried about dealing with strangers in a foreign language. They fear the foreign documentation as well as the unfamiliar legal processes associated with buying property in a new country. We work with clients to ensure they feel safe and confident that they remain in control at all times. High-pressure sales tactics will never be used, as we don’t want to push a client into something they may not be comfortable with in the future.
We understand the client is the most important person in this process and work to find the right property. Our process involves an in-depth fact find, one that covers the type of property desired, the buyer’s budget, the preferred location, why the property is being purchased, and more. Our extensive database is then searched to locate the ideal property based on this information. We refuse to waste our clients’ time by sending them to a property that does not meet their needs and only arrange visits to those properties the client is interested in learning more about.
When a client’s dream property is located, we handle any tasks the client would like us to take on. One thing to remember is we don’t walk away when the process is over. We can also assist with numerous other things, such as furniture suppliers or property management for property for sale in Marbella and various other locations. All a client needs to do is ask. Head over to our About Us Page for more information on what we do.
If you are considering purchasing property for sale in Costa del Sol, Marbella or another area of Spain, contact us today. We are here to serve you in any way we can. This is only one of the many reasons clients share our information with family and friends. They know we put you first at all times.